Re: [january-dev] Newbie using January

Alex McCaskey can probably give it a look. I'm traveling today.

Jay

On Jan 19, 2017 9:17 AM, "Jonah Graham" <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
(accidentally removed january-dev from last reply, Robert can you
re-reply on the mailing list too please :-)

Hi Robert,

Someone who is familiar with the code needs to review it. Who would
you recommend? Jay has started on it.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham