Re: [january-dev] Semantic Versioning for January (was Re: [eclipse/january] Update version number to 1.1.0 (#43))

Yes, so it sounds like 2.0.0 would be the correct version number of
the bundle. Of course once a major bump has happened in one release
cycle, it isn't bumped again until after the release.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.