[january-dev] Diamond and January

Hi Peter,

I am working on preparing Eclipse January for the release later this month. At the moment January contains commits from DawnSci January up until Sept 15. At the moment I can see a handful of newer commits on DawnSci and I am trying to identify a good cutoff point for January 1.0.0.

Can you suggest a commit (including where we have already) to be the cutoff for 1.0.0?

Additionally, do you have an idea about the process/schedule as to when the switch can be scheduled for? (By switch I mean removing org.eclipse.january.* from danwsci and using the bundles from january.)

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham