[january-dev] January: State of Play

Hi all,

Here's my summary of where we are with January, so we can get everyone on the same page and see what the next steps are to push things forward.

ICE Data structures:
Jonah & Jay discussed this at a meeting a few weeks ago and agreed Jay is going forward with the refactor of the relevant ICE structures (Jonah to support where necessary).

DAWN Data structures:
Jonah, Tracy & Peter discussed a schedule at Diamond last week:
Peter will go ahead and ensure the tests are available with dawnsci
The 27th of June is the date scheduled for the Diamond refactor of the plug-ins to January namespace. Peter will take the lead on this with support from Jonah.

Build:
Once we have code available to commit, Jonah will set up build & test infrastructure.

CQs/Science Release:
We need to get CQs sorted in order to be part of the Science Release.
Can we let the IP team know about these so they can factor these into their plans. Maybe Jay can advise on best approach for this.

Anything else I've missed?

Regards,
Tracy

Back to the top