Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: What to do about "Develop common reporting / summary format for TCK summaries"

Hi,

On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 at 04:14, Patrick Huang via jakartaee-tck-dev <jakartaee-tck-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Since the CDI TCK is not included in the Jakarta EE TCK and needs to be downloaded separately,

Note that eventually almost all TCKs will not be included in the Jakarta EE TCK and will need to be downloaded separately. This is already the case for among others Jakarta Faces, Jakarta Security, Jakarta Authentication, Jakarta REST, Jakarta JSON, and several others.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms