Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Comparison of the servlet test changes in the tckrefactor branch

Hi
That's a good inventory.
The difference you mention for httpsessionlistener.
Is it the only one to fix? or you found a few more?
TBH I do not see the jar name as being a problem, it's just a jar name which could be anything random :)
But if you think it should be fixed, I can.
The other change (classes from a jar to WEB-INF/classes or from WEB-INF/classes to a jar) as you mentioned the specs doesn’t mention any differences for this.
This common jar just contains utilities used by almost all the wars but nothing else.
Same can be changed as well but it was more convenient than repeating adding classes.

As you noticed there is a difference of 45 in the number of tests runned using @Test and found via parsing @testName from sources (there is a maven plugin to help just in case https://github.com/jetty-project/tck-extract-tests-maven-plugin).
The reason for this difference is the package com.sun.ts.tests.servlet.ee
This package contains some tests not servlet only. I was not sure where to move those files.

Does it mean everything I did will go to the bin?

I would be happy to participate in the call but it needs to be AEST tz friendly.