Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [External] : Re: [data-dev] New Tools and Challenges of Creating Modern TCK on Persistence Layer

Hi,

On Tue, 2 May 2023 at 23:03, Olivier Lamy <olamy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is probably what is happening today for only remote Arquillian impl. And I can understand the frustration but nothing related to Arquillian.
But TBH I have no idea how difficult it would be to have an Arquillian embedded for Glassfish but this could help.

If I'm not mistaken, Arquillian Embedded for GlassFish was the first implementation of an embedded connector back in 2011 or so.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top