From: jakartaee-tck-dev <jakartaee-tck-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Olivier Lamy <olamy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 20 April 2023 at 9:30 AM
To: jakartaee-tck developer discussions <jakartaee-tck-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [External] : [jakartaee-tck-dev] Jaxrs tck artifacts not existing in tckrefactor branch

Hi

I was looking at the poms to cleanup some duplicate entries etc..

But I have a problem with this dependency:

https://github.com/jakartaee/platform-tck/blob/e3ab547f4308877e2178ef21609c0d8aac45f766/glassfish-runner/jaxrs-tck/pom.xml#L84

Which is something such:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>jakarta.ws.rs</groupId>
      <artifactId>jakarta-restful-ws-tck</artifactId>
      <version>3.1.2</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>

but this artifact is not available in Maven central https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/jakarta/ws/rs/ or the jakarta staging https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/staging/jakarta/ws/rs/jakarta-restful-ws-tck/ (there is 3.1.3 but no jar only pom and zip).

My idea for now is to have this module in a profile so it doesn't run per default.

But it would be good to have it (not sure who could deploy this artifact?)

thanks

--

Olivier

Back to the top