Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Preparing to hack with ReWrite...

I have started some work.
But is there any reason to split runtime and glassfishtck?
Trying to have a clean (e.g at least compiling) I have to re enable those modules.
And there are some circular dependencies between both.
At the end of the day, those modules will be removed?