Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Our Jenkins CI environment seems to be timing out while running the Platform TCK job...

Created issue https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/1655 to ask for help with the timeout running the Full Platform TCK tests.

Adding the Platform ml so they know that we are delayed in getting Platform TCK results.