|Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [External] : Jakarta Authentication TCK 3.0.1 staged|
Thanks, I was able to run all the tests using the latest tck bundle .
Glassfish Full profile : https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/10/job/jakarta-authentication-tck-3.0.1-glassfish-run/11/ (-Pplatform) (I removed other profiles to run the default)
Glassfish Web profile : https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/10/job/jakarta-authentication-tck-3.0.1-glassfish-run/12/ (-Pplatform,web)
- I see that the within the old tck build module some plugins (download-ant, build-old-tck and install-old-tck ) runs twice, can’t find a reason why.
- It would be great if the userguide can be updated with the new changes. I was hoping the profiles – platform and web - be included in the documentation. The tests run in platform mode(non-standalone) for full and web profile are different for old tck. I should be able to create a PR for this soon.
- Can we also plan for a tck bundle with EPL (Eclipse Public Licence) and no “jakarta-“ prefix.
Thanks & Regards,
I updated the bundle here: https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/jakartaee10/staged/eftl/jakarta-authentication-tck-3.0.1.zip
It should be fine now, but let me know if any other issues are found.
On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 4:28 PM arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The idea is to just type "mvn clean install" from the root. I'll update staged version to get rid of that 3.0.1-SNAPSHOT. The scripts use mvn to update the versions to the release, but they always miss something.
On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 3:52 PM Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I downloaded https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/jakartaee10/staged/eftl/jakarta-authentication-tck-3.0.1.zip and searched the contents for `3.0.1-SNAPSHOT`and do see the snapshot reference in authentication-tck-3.0.1/tck/old-tck/build/pom.xml:
<name>Old Jakarta Authentication TCK - build</name>
Is the idea that users are building the org.eclipse.ee4j.tck.authentication:old-authentication-tck:3.0.1-SNAPSHOT?
On 7/6/22 6:42 AM, arjan tijms wrote:
On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 8:25 AM Alwin Joseph <alwin.joseph@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
- I see the old-tck is not integrated with the main pom as a module to be executed from authentication-tck-3.0.1/tck. Is this expected? Should we be running the old tck tests separately from authentication-tck-3.0.1/tck/old-tck.
That's strange, they should run by default via the profile:
- I was trying to run the old tck tests from authentication-tck-3.0.1/tck/old-tck, using “mvn clean install -Pstaging,glassfish-ci-managed,platform -Dglassfish.version=7.0.0-M6”. I get pom.xml not found, possibly due to version mismatch between 3.0.1-SNAPSHOT and 3.0.1.
Does that also happen with the staged version, or only when running from a checkout of the repository?
Thanks & Regards,
I just staged the service release of the Jakarta Authentication TCK here: https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/jakartaee10/staged/eftl/jakarta-authentication-tck-3.0.1.zip
The major thing fixed in the service release is merging the two bundles from the 3.0.0 release into one. A smaller fix is printing the result summary directly in the log of a maven build. Previously the result summary was dependent on parsing the junit xml based file.
If the TCK bundle is found to be correct, we can initiate its promotion.
I just tested it on GlassFish 7.0 M6, where it passes.
_______________________________________________jakartaee-tck-dev mailing listTo unsubscribe from this list, visit https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/jakartaee-tck-dev
Back to the top