Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [glassfish-dev] 1 failure remaining: App client signature test

Hi,

We would have to look into this specifically, especially to see how easy it is to replace the context in weld-se-shaded. Hopefully we can look at this tomorrow.

Alternatively maybe Weld can look at an update as well? I guess this same change is needed for WildFly and potentially OpenLiberty too.

Kind regards,
Arjan