Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [glassfish-dev] GlassFish 7.0 needs a runner script for the new Batch TCK...

Hi,

Thanks, looks great!

I'll see if I can also add this to https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/tree/master/appserver/tests/tck (or you can do a PR there too if you want).

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

On Sun, May 22, 2022 at 2:48 PM Ondro Mihályi <ondrej.mihalyi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I've raised a PR for the GF TCK runner here: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/1023.

Runs both API behavior and signature tests against GF version 7.0.0-M4 in Maven Central.

Due to an issue in the Batch TCK Arquillian template I had to introduce a small hack with an empty JAR - that will be removed after EE 10 after this PR is merged: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/batch-tck/pull/50. For EE 10, we can live with it as it's just a small hack and all works without issues.

All the best,
Ondro

st 4. 5. 2022 o 22:36 Ondrej Mihályi <ondrej.mihalyi@xxxxxxxxxxx> napísal(a):
Hi Scott,

The Batch TCK project itself contains an example runner for a remote GlassFish: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/batch-tck/tree/master/jakarta.batch.arquillian.exec. Since it's based on Arquilllian, it's easy to set it up with other Arquillian containers if needed, e.g. if we need to automate downloading and running GlassFish before the tests are executed.

I'll try to find some time this week to create a GF runner in https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/tree/master/glassfish-runner, it should be more or less just a copy & paste of the example project in the Batch TCK repository.

Kind regards,

Ondrej Mihályi

Senior Payara Service Engineer
Payara - Supported Enterprise Software for Jakarta EE and MicroProfile Applications
US: +1 415 523 0175 | UK: +44 207 754 0481

Payara is a proud recipient of the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2021

Payara-Tech LDA, Registered Office: Rua Nova de São Pedro no. 54, 2nd floor, room “D”, 9000 048 Funchal, Ilha da Madeira, Portugal