Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] heads up about needed Enterprise Java Beans Platform TCK test changes needed for EE 10...

The pull requests are approved and will be merged so that we can get test results with the changes.  Please do review the changes still though so that we can make further changes if needed.

Scott