Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [ee4j-pmc] Committer Election for Olivier Lamy on Jakarta EE TCK has started

On Wed, 11 May 2022 at 16:32, <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A committer election for Olivier Lamy on project Jakarta EE TCK
> (ee4j.jakartaee-tck) was started by Scott Marlow with this criteria:

I'm no committer on ee4j.jakartaee-tck - so it's just a comment, as
I'm not sure how it's handled in EF.

There seem to be (at least) two accounts for Olivier, and the one this
nomination is open for is not the one that is rt.jetty committer.
Just to make sure proper Olivier has access to the account, and all is
as expected.

Thanks,
Piotrek

Back to the top