Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Discussion of enabling JSON-B, JSON-P TCKs to be executed in EE Container (same as previous releases)

On 4/10/22 6:33 PM, Emily Jiang via jakartaee-tck-dev wrote:
As you may know, we have been discussing the issue of the standalone JSON-B, JSON-P executed in the SE container only. Last week, the issue was brought up and discussed among the Jakarta Specification committee. There was a suggestion to revert the changes of deleting JSON-B and JSON-P TCKs from the Jakarta Platform TCKs so that these TCKs can still be executed in the EE container as a short-term compromise for the Jakarta EE 10 release. We can discuss further at the platform call on the 12th. Any thoughts or comments welcome!

Regarding adding those tests back into the Platform TCK, it may help the conversation if someone gives an example of an EE container bug that might not of been revealed if we didn't add those tests back in.

--
Thanks
Emily