[jakartaee-tck-dev] Platform TCK schedule for EE 10 + running the JSON-B TCK tests against an EE implementation...

Hi,

On the Jakarta Platform call today [1], we briefly mentioned the schedule for making remaining TCK changes.

Copying from [1]:

"EE 10 TCK schedule:

  • Finish TCK test changes by end of March.
  • Finish TCK test bug fixing by end of April.

  • Complete documentation changes by end of April.

  • If we can do ^, TCKs should be complete by middle of May.

We also need at least one Full Platform/Web Profile EE implementation that meets all of the Platform Specification requirements on Java SE 11 + 17.

We didn't have time to discuss it but the [1] Platform agenda also had an item asking if there are any updates on "Unable to run standalone TCKs in JSON-B from application servers as they are junit tests".  The typical way to run a Java SE TCK is to configure the classpath with jars from the EE implementation jars and run the tests.

Scott

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DF0T2hbJqDNsY0v_lYFKCz-ZgHPbnMUIu6mhmt5LCJU/edit#

Back to the top