[jakartaee-tck-dev] Keyword Confusion -- Samples + WebProfile

Something I've noticed in our EE 8/9 testing with Open Liberty is that running the 'samples' portion[1] of the platform TCK with the javaee_webprofile option specified does not seem to do the right thing.  At present, when I run 'samples' with that option, it runs 0 'ejb' tests, 4 'javamail' tests, and 1 'jdbc' test.  This seems incorrect to me since Jakarta Mail is not a required component of WebProfile, so these tests should not be run.

I've opened an issue[2] for this out in Git.  Please let me know if you see anything wrong with the proposed change.

Thanks.

-Brian

1 -
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/tree/master/src/com/sun/ts/tests/samples