[jakartaee-tck-dev] TCK and Java level for containers

Hi,

At the Jetty we currently have discussion on Jetty 12 (implementing
servlet 6) to have a minimum requirement of Java 17.
But reading the page here [1] and especially this part the TCK source
level section:
"
The TCKs will be compiled at the Java SE 11 level. In order to allow
for runtimes beyond Java SE 11, the TCK will also need to be
(successfully) executed with Java SE 17.
"
I have some doubt if it's ok to be approved as servlet 6.0 compliant
to run only with Java 17?

cheers
--
Olivier