Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Jakarta TCK Calls

I look forward to the Dec 1st call that will help us close this year nicely!

Thank you, Scott💙

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 9:19 AM Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 11/10/21 8:21 PM, Cesar Hernandez wrote:
but I'm not seeing the appointment currently on

I don't see it either on my imported Jakarta EE Specification Calendar.

Thanks for the feedback!  The Jakarta EE Specification Calendar now has the TCK call on it!  :-)

We will figure out what happened and update the calendar again but did want to mention that we can have the call whether the calendar is updated or not.
Thank you!