Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Jakarta TCK Calls

On 11/3/21 11:32 AM, Amelia Eiras wrote:
Hola Scott and all,

Is there a plan to add the TCK consecutive 1hr meeting to the Specifications calendar? Recommendation,  2nd Wednesday of each month.

Thanks Amelia for raising this!  I have been thinking about the same but just hadn't gotten to it.

I think that the target time should be 11AM EST, however the second Wednesday is also the monthly Jakarta Update call.  Currently, 11AM EST is around 8am PDT and night time (around 10:30pm in India).

Would the first Wednesday also work for others?  If not, how about the 3rd Wednesday?

With a constant meeting day, each month, the Jakarta social media can push the meeting via its channels and broadcast it beyond the mailing list.
+100

Today the TCK mailing list has 101 subscribers, about 40 of them joined after we started the call discussions campaign + the amazing written exchanges happening.  I believe there is much value for the TCK work if we choose to end 2021 with a set process and parameters that unite written, code, plus voice and video (when possible)💙
+100

Thank you for brainstorming with me on this,

Thank you for raising it!

Scott

image.png

Back to the top