Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Reminder: Platform TCK call -- October 13, 7 AM EST

On 10/12/21 10:51 AM, Scott Marlow wrote:

On 10/7/21 2:53 PM, Amelia Eiras wrote:
Thank you for adding the TCK first on the name of the event, Scott.

Is there a reason why the future TCK calls (most of us voiced the +1 on having 2 calls per months with 2 time zones) are not set up for the rest of 2021?  They could be deleted if not necessary and email sent about it.
+1 for getting these on the calendar. :)

After our call today we discussed having a regular scheduled 8AM PST call on a regular basis (e.g. monthly but also can be more frequent on an adhoc basis).

I'm fine with this as Alwin + Guru were (will be 9-10pm roughly their time).  For others that need a different time, we can have ad-hoc (recorded) TCK calls on a per request basis (just send me or this list, an email requesting a call).

Scott

To all those attending the, for me, early TCK discussion, have fun!