Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] How to add new github pages that can be edited like a wiki page?

Hi Scott
As far as I know, the editor toolbar you are referring to is only available in the Wiki, Issues, and PR description but unfortunately, that's not the case when you try to edit a .md document within a repository content.
You still have the Preview option for both scenarios. What I usually do is to perform the changes locally on my IDE and then push the changes to the repos.