[jakartaee-tck-dev] [Jakarta EE TCK Community call] Sept 18, 2020

Hi,

We are meeting at 9am PST (noon EST) today. The agenda [1] lists the details for calling in (also pasted here as [2][3].

Assuming we have the zoom recorder working today, it will be recorded. We will have a few slides [4] as well and a small demo as well!

The slides are titled "The 2020 virtual internals tour" which reflects the idea of starting a series of recordings that describe the current Platform TCK internals. It currently only has my name but I very much want to have other names on today's slides, if someone else wants to contribute, send me a private email and I will give you edit permissions.

Scott

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uxHGNT9rwFADxQcVKCS6o7N5y5b5LBA4PeEhdzCPl7o/edit#

[2] Call Access Public: Meeting ID: 959 6037 2434 Passcode: 926036

[3] https://tomitribe.zoom.us/j/95960372434?pwd=VVJuVE44ZURkRzJiYW9pNFlDQVl0QT09

[4] https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1qVUCCoIlZdSJxeMkta6aCHg75Zex-kl2KdeFzoAel7M/edit?usp=sharing

Back to the top