Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Debug a single test

Hi Steve
Assume that you started up Glassfish in debug mode:
If you setup your local TCK correctly, then
Go to test folder which contains Client.java
For example: jakartaeetck/src/com/sun/ts/tests/ejb/ee/bb/session/stateless/bm/allowedmethodstest
In the Client.java, find @testName such as slbmAllowedMethodsTest1
>> ant -Dtest=slbmAllowedMethodsTest1 runclient

Regards.
Gurkan