Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [jaxrs-dev] TCK Assertion Numbers

(+jakartaee-tck-dev since that's where these ought to be found)

Arjan

I'll look into this. I don't think these are included in the final TCKs. While we might be able to dredge these up, I'm hoping their absence won't delay any of the Jakarta EE 9 ballots.

-- Ed