Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Jakarta Transaction signatures (maybe others)

On 22/06/20 8:00 pm, Tom Jenkinson wrote:
It might not be signficant for too long but for Jakarta Transactions I wonder if https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/blob/master/src/com/sun/ts/tests/signaturetest/signature-repository/jakarta.transaction.sig_1.2_se11 should be (and have been) 1.3 instead of 1.2 [1]? That said, I expect these se11 signatures will be updated to a 2.0 version.

Yes, we will be regenerating the signature files for jdk11 as _se11 and jta will be updated to the latest(2.0). The old signature files will be removed.

We have done the same for jdk8(se8) signature files as discussed below.