Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Platform TCK run started

JAXR and JAX-RPC are still listed in the parameter lists for running the tests (see this job). Both in the state lists ("Suites") and the stand-alone TCKs.

Probably this is just an oversight, but it could also be serving a specific purpose. Ultimately, I'd expect these not to be there any more.

-- Ed