Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] More changes needed to compile after merging pruning of Jakarta Deployment change...

Hi Olivier,

Thanks for reporting this. I find this issue now. There are some earlier errors in the logs which are related to the bind.dtds ant task and hence following build steps are failing.

This issue is not reported in the master run [1] since for the CI job , other TCKs(connector) uses the same workspace and is able to compile the dtds in this task. So the bind.dtds does not run for servlet in the job run. This need to be investigated though to fix it for servlet and possibly some other standalone tcks.

So far as I see it, the below issue need not be related to the Deployment change.

Thanks,
Alwin

[1] https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/standalonetck-nightly-build-run-master/