Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Weekly building of Jakarta Platform Stand-alone TCKs...

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 2:45 PM Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just to see if this has any impact on the OOM, [5] is only building the standalone TCKS that are not part of the Platform TCK, which should reduce the amount of Jenkins job results to collect at the end.

[5] seemed to be complete without hitting an OOM, so the next question is whether we need to raise the Java heap size or reduce the amount of Jenkins job results to avoid the OOM.

Scott

Scott

[5] https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/standalonetck-nightly-build-run-master/48