Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Weekly building of Jakarta Platform Stand-alone TCKs...

Hi Scott,

Yes this issue is consistently occurring for some time where the job fails at the last publish-junit-report stage after all the bundles are copied.

I could not find how we can change the default injectedEnvVars for this job. I am only familiar with changing the variables for the pipeline jobs at the Jenkinsfile.

Could this issue be related to the commit : https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/commit/00e67287cfbfee273942bfd29b7c41edc035e3d3.

Regards,
Alwin