[jakartaee-tck-dev] Platform TCK status for EE 9...

Hi All,

First, some good news about the process of completing the javax => jakarta package change within the Platform root src folder.  It appears to me that we have now converted 100% of the javax references within the source folder that need to change (not counting some references that are still in the TO BE PRUNED tests). :-)  This is very good progress and represents a lot of tedious work to make the updates and many hours of pull request reviewing as well!

We have https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/build-glassfish to see if we can produce a local GlassFish 6.0 (daily/nightly/whenever) build, that we might build the Platform TCK with, to see if that might help with the Resolve errors in jakartaee-tck build issue.

We should finish removing pruned technologies, soon as well, since that should help resolve errors in the Platform TCK build as well.  Remove use of Jakarta Management  is available if anyone wants to work on that, Remove use of Jakarta Deployment  is started.  Remove Jakarta XML RPC testing is assigned.  Remove test of Jakarta XML Registries is also assigned.  Remove EJB interoperability testing is also assigned.

We do still have some javax references outside of the root src folder that we will still need to clean up as well.

Scott

Back to the top