Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Jakarta community outreach for TCK work

El vie., 24 abr. 2020 13:22, Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 9:37 PM Cesar Hernandez <chernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Team

I was thinking about ways to increase the community's participation in the TCK work for current and upcoming tasks.

Does provide a video interview or blog post is something you may be interested in scheduled in the near future?

+1, on the video interview idea, I don't want to bring anyone up by name but it would be great to interview some of the people that have been developing the Platform TCK, for many years.  As it would be great to get their perspective on the Platform TCK history (how did we get here, what was the evolution, what ideas do they have for the future).

That sounds pretty cool and can be very insightful.

One alternative could be to have a recorded (Zoom?) meeting that discusses the Platform TCK history + ideas for future.

The blog idea sounds great also, as it can be quicker/easier to read a blog, than commit to watching a video.

Other thoughts?

Scott

If yes, I think can use the muscle Jakarta marketing now that we have awesome blogs, social media distribution and even a dedicated Studio Jakarta EE youtube channel [2]:). I'm happy to help to moderate any of these initiatives but it will require the expertise from at least one more team member. I was reviewing the current GitHub issues [1] and I think there is room for a lot of contributions.

+1