Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [jakarta.ee-spec.committee] TCK User Guide review

I have submitted another PR [1] that updates all the remaining templated Must Have spec user guides. This leaves Jakarta EE (CTS) user guide. This one doesn't use the template and will need direct edits. If we can get all the "WARNING" admonishments in the template resolved, these could all be ready to go for ballot. I would, of course welcome comments on the individual user guides as well.

Hopefully, someone will approve my new PR so I can merge it. And, more of you will find time to read the text and help us tidy it all up.

Thanks,

-- Ed

[1]  - https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/77