Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] discussion around jakartaee-tck/issues#51 and Turning TCK into a multi-dependency maven project

Another question related to [1], is about the moving of tests from the jakartaee-tck repo [2], to the respective SPEC API projects, so that the said tests can be maintained as part of the SPEC API project specific (standalone) TCK. Should the tests that require a Jakarta EE implementation to run, also be moved to the respective SPEC API project? Or does it make more sense to leave the Jakarta EE tests in the jakartaee-tck [2] repo?

Scott