Re: [jakartaee-stable-dev] About to release Jakartaee-Stable 1.0

Some of the links were incorrect and I've made other changes to normalize the versions.

This note declares my intention to release Jakartaee-Stable 1.0.

These are the current Java EE versions of the following projects:

Maven coordinates have changed, but no API changes have been made.

See:

The new Maven coordinates will be:

<groupId>jakarta.enterprise.deploy</groupId>
<artifactId>jakarta.enterprise.deploy-api</artifactId>
<version>1.8</version>

<groupId>jakarta.xml.registry</groupId>
<artifactId>jakarta.xml.registry-api</artifactId>
<version>1.0.1</version>

<groupId>jakarta.xml.rpc</groupId>
<artifactId>jakarta.xml.rpc-api</artifactId>
<version>1.1.4</version>

<groupId>jakarta.management.j2ee</groupId>
<artifactId>jakarta.management.j2ee-api</artifactId>
<version>1.1.3</version>

If there are any objections, please let me know.

Thanks,
Jim Krueger