Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] ACTION: EE 11 Milestone 1: component spec M1 release by 2023-11-28

On 03/10/2023 15:48, Edward Burns via jakartaee-spec-project-leads wrote:
Hello Spec project leads,

Here is a related preparation task I want you to do right now, as soon as possible: ensure your jobs at ci.eclipse.org run cleanly. I did this exercise with Arjan yesterday for some of the specs for which he was the spec project lead, and we encountered lots of problems.

  * Expired GitHub ssh keys
  * Unavailable dependencies
  * Repository renames
  * Etc.

Given the iterative nature of fixing this sort of thing, I need everyone to start iterating as soon as possible. It would be best if you could get to the point where you can produce a SNAPSHOT release of your spec by the end of next week.

WebSocket and Servlet should be published.

I found a CI configuration issue with EL (ticket submitted, should be an easy fix). Once that is fixed EL and JSP should follow.

I'm not expecting any difficulties with Milestone releases once the snapshots are working.

Mark

Back to the top