Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Review committee lists

On 4/19/23 12:44 PM, Emily Jiang via jakartaee-spec-project-leads wrote:
Hi Tom,
The committers that are no longer around or inactive won't be removed but they will be moved to Historic committers so that their status can be reinstated if they want to come back one day.

FYI, I noticed that once you indicate that a committer should be moved to Historic committer list (via "Retire Committer Status" option) that there is no web UI option that I can see to move them back to the active committer list.  So the action to reinstate might be to start an election.

Scott

I think the spec team can decide how long you need to wait for a response. I suggest when you send an email with a time window specified for people to respond. Maybe 6-8 weeks with some reminders makes sense?

Wayne, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks
Emily