Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Jakarta EE specifications community outreach

survey monkey has a lot of limitation if you are on free version. Try google form instead

Jason

On Tue, 2021-01-26 at 10:29 -0500, reza_rahman wrote:
I suggest having SurveyMonkey polls and utilizing all social media channels including Twitter.

Is it only leads that can suggest polls? Any reasonable process is fine, just need to know what it is. This could be a very good way to help drive Jakarta EE 9.1+ features and enhance community engagement.

Reza Rahman

-------- Original message --------
From: Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 1/26/21 10:02 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: jakartaee-spec-project-leads@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Jakarta EE specifications community outreach

Hi Jakarta EE Spec leads,

Now that we are all looking forward to innovations in Jakarta EE specifications, we would like to help you gather input from the community. One idea we have is to run polls on Twitter where we ask the community for feedback regarding specifications. The plan is to run one or more polls per specification.

Please reach out to us with suggestions for alternatives in the poll(s) for YOUR specification.

Many thanks!!

Ivar and Tanja