Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Making progress on the APIs, but need another push...

Thanks I had raised a Bugzilla and it’s already fixed by Mikaël

Steve

From: jakartaee-spec-project-leads-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <jakartaee-spec-project-leads-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Mike Milinkovich
Sent: 14 February 2020 14:46
To: jakartaee-spec-project-leads@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Making progress on the APIs, but need another push...

On 2020-02-14 9:00 a.m., Steve Millidge (Payara) wrote:

I am struggling struggling with some Eclipse CI issues in Concurrency with no executors and jobs not being picked up on Jenkins for 17 hours+! Anybody else experience that or know how to kick start Jenkins into action?

Steve, in case no one here can help there is also a cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx list where you can ask about CBI issues.

--

Mike Milinkovich

Executive Director | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

@mmilinkov

+1.613.220.3223 (m)

Back to the top