From: jakartaee-platform-dev <jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Oliver Drotbohm via jakartaee-platform-dev <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, July 13, 2023 at 8:40 AM
To: jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Oliver Drotbohm <odrotbohm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [DISCUSS] Include Jakarta Data in EE 11

Hi,

> On 13. Jul 2023, at 13:47, Werner Keil via jakartaee-platform-dev <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> You keep speaking "for Micronaut" and Graeme, …

I don't. I was referring to tickets in which he expressed the same concerns as we did (links included in the original message). That certainly doesn't mean the Micronaut team can't come to a different conclusion.

I am not even arguing technical direction (anymore). All I was trying to do is clarify on the assumption that Spring Data would plan to implement the specification. And I thought I'd share a few details why that is.

> Why don't you try the same?

What exactly? Take part in the discussion? That's what we do / did, as is apparent from the tickets I linked.

Cheers,
Ollie

Back to the top