Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] My Android port of Jakarta EE libraries ...

Hey Richard,

This is pretty awesome! I can see your priority was JAXB; what percentage of the other APIs do you have in mind?

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert Alumni | LinkedIn
Expert consulting and training: Cloud architecture and modernization, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular, Mobile Web
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
+1 203-998-0403

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.