Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Opportunity for Funded Work

Is there any chance of getting an extension? The problem is the holidays.

From: jakartaee-platform-dev <jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2022 8:55 AM
To: jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Shabnam Mayel <Shabnam.Mayel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Opportunity for Funded Work

Hello Jakarta EE Platform team,

The Eclipse Foundation on behalf of the Jakarta EE Working Group is looking for a Technical Writer that is interested in entering into a service agreement to refresh and update the Jakarta EE Tutorial and creation of the Jakarta EE 10 Tutorial.

If you are interested, please send an email to Shabnam Mayel cc-ed here and me.

In your response we request that you provide the following:

  • Description of the approach to refresh the Jakarta EE tutorial,

  • Identification of who will perform the work (i.e., named Technical writer),

  • The proposed time frame for this project,

  • The proposed outcome for the work, including how to demonstrate the work has been completed,

  • Explicit list of deliverables, including any interim deliverables,

  • A proposed price, including whether the bid is being made on a fixed price or time and materials basis.

Please respond by Wednesday, December the 28th if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity to assist in making this update to the Jakarta EE Tutorial. Also, should you have any questions get in touch and we would be happy to answer any questions you have, either by direct email or a Zoom call.

Many thanks!
Tanja
--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse

Join us in Ludwigsburg! EclipseCon 2022 - October 24-27, 2022

Back to the top