Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta EE next

Hi,

Just a few ideas,

@CrossOrigin - configurable CORS annotation. Should support Rest and Servlet based methods and classes. Should also support something like apply to everything, maybe even EL etc. I know it is easy to write a custom filter but i think a standard way for doing this would be nice.

I would also like to see interceptors being applied to methods using EL.

Sent from my iPhone