Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] All specs updated to final

Thanks, Scott.

I think that the Core and Full profiles are now ready for a ballot or is there still something we need to wait?

For the Web Profile, we need to wait until Concurrency prepares a new version of the TCK compatible with Web Profile and then verify that GlassFish Web Profile edition passes Web Profile TCK. After that the GlassFish team will raise a CCR for GF and then also Web Profile should be ready for a ballot.

All the best,,
Ondro Mihalyi

Director, Jakarta EE expert
OmniFish - Jakarta EE Consulting & Support | www.omnifish.ee
Omnifish OÜ, Narva mnt 5, 10117 Tallinn, Estonia | VAT: EE102487932