Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: [jakarta.ee-steering] Quick update on Jakarta EE 10 release

On 7/12/22 3:25 PM, arjan tijms wrote:
Hi,

We missed our chance to correct the old auth TCK user guide doc, it refers to 2.0 instead of 3.0.  Can we fix the old auth TCK ug by building and staging a 3.0.1 from the authentication project?  I'm not sure that we need to but wanted to mention it as a possible option (if the authentication project is prepared to do this work now).

I updated all the 2.0 referenced in the docs I could find here: https://github.com/jakartaee/authentication/commit/bdff14502a6cf470d86675196f8b8c28bcc796f3

Did you find any others?
Thanks, that covers the 2.0 references that I found.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top