Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [External] : Re: [jakarta.ee-steering] Quick update on Jakarta EE 10 release

Hi,

PR to update Faces spec page to 4.0.1: https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/pull/521

I started a job to promote the Faces 4.0.1 TCK to the promoted area: https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/10/job/copy-faces-eftl-tck-to-projects-storage/ It may take a couple of hours to complete (the job itself runs in seconds, but it can take hours for an executor to become available).

Now we do need someone to copy the promoted Faces 4.0.1 TCK to https://download.eclipse.org/jakartaee/faces/4.0/jakarta-faces-tck-4.0.1.zip

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms