Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [glassfish-dev] A test added in CDI TCK 4.0.5 is failing with GlassFish

Please create a CDI issue for this.  Thank you!

On 7/5/22 9:04 AM, Ondro Mihályi wrote:
Hi,

We've found out that the new test LangModelTckTest added in CDI TCK 4.0.5 doesn't pass with GlassFish and it seems that it's because of the test and not because of GlassFish. I've raise an issue in the cdi-tck repo to fix it: https://github.com/jakartaee/cdi-tck/issues/392

Can somebody from the CDI team have a look? This is now blocking Jakarta EE 10 release because this is AFAIK the last test where GlassFish fails against the Full Profile TCK.

All the best,,
Ondro Mihalyi

Director, Jakarta EE expert
OmniFish - Jakarta EE Consulting & Support | www.omnifish.ee
Omnifish OÜ, Narva mnt 5, 10117 Tallinn, Estonia | VAT: EE102487932