[jakartaee-platform-dev] Today's Platform call (July 5, 2022)

Hi,

I regret to tell you that I am currently on a train between Frankfurt and Nuremberg due to a flight cancellation.

I am not sure I trust the Deutsche Bahn Free Wifi service to be able to share the screen during the call. I will zoom in, monitor the waiting room, listen in, and take notes.

If someone could take it upon themselves to lead the call and share screen, that would be great!
Sorry for this.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.

Back to the top