Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] [jakarta.ee-spec] Dependency Analysis with jQA - Cyclic Dependency in all Platform Profiles!

Thanks, Matej.

I was not expecting to provide a major upgrade of Jakarta Transactions in order to upgrade it's dependencies (and requiring JDK 11, assuming that was then necessary) but if that is required we can add the requirement to the Jakarta Transactions project.

I will mention that the Jakarta Transactions 2.0.1 version of the API passed TCK with Glassfish and using JDK 11 in: https://ci.eclipse.org/jta/view/Enabled/job/TCK_run_pipeline/110/

Thanks,
Tom